1. Are the Driver Training courses accredited?
Accredited courses are available on request.
2. Are these courses only for Mercedes-Benz customers?
These course are available to Mercedes-Benz SA Customers and Dealers, as well as all members of the public that meet the requirements
3. Is the training done with a loaded trailer?
The training is done with a fully laden link and semi trailers.
4. Is the training done only at MBSA head office in Pretoria?
Training can be arranged as per customer's request.
5. Is the accommodation included in the cost?
Customers should arrange their own accommodation. Visit our accommodation page for help with arranging your travel requirements.
6. I need to save fuel. Which course should I attend?
Drivers should attend the 2 Day Economic & Defensive Driver Training Course.
7. What should I wear to the training?
Delegates should be neatly attired, with comfortable shoes for driving.
8. Do you provide a programme for Driver Trainers?
You can read more about our Driver Trainer Programme.
9. Will I receive a certificate for attending the training?
Certificates will be issued to delegates that have been deemed competent on completion of the Training Course or Programme.
10. What are the Minimum Requirements
A correct licence to drive vehicle type and a valid PrDP, including dangerous goods if necessary. With a minimum of 2 years driving experience, with an interlink and/or a semi-trailer