Mercedes-Benz South Africa offers you the opportunity to review certain information which is required for compliance with the South African Promotion of Access to Information Act.
Through the relevant navigation links you will be able to:
review the relevant manual prepared by the company;
review the prescribed fees associated with requesting the information outlined in the manual,
and print a form should you wish to request this information.
Fees in respect of private bodies
The fee for a copy of the manual as contemplated in regulation 9(2)(c) is R1-10 for every photocopy of an A4-size page or part thereof.
1. The fees for reproduction referred to in regulation 11(1) are as follows:
1. For every photocopy of an A4-size page or part thereof R 1-10
2. For every printed copy of an A4-size page or part thereof held on a computer or in electronic or machine readable form R 0-75
3. For a copy in a computer-readable form on -
1. stiffy disc R 7-50
2. compact disc R70-00
4. For a transcription of visual images,
1. For an A4-size page or part thereof R40-00
2. For a copy of visual images R60-00
5. For a transcription of an audio record,
1. for an A4-size page or part thereof R20-00
2. For a copy of an audio record R30-00
2. The request fee payable by a requester, other than a personal requester, referred to in regulation 11(2) is R50-00
3. The access fees payable by a requester referred to in regulation 11(3) are as follows:
1. for an A4-size page or part thereof R40-00
6. To search for and prepare the record for disclosure, R30-00 for each hour or part of an hour reasonably required for such search and preparation.
4. For purposes of section 54(2) of the Act, the following applies:
1. Six hours as the hours to be exceeded before a deposit is payable;
2. one third of the access fee is payable as a deposit by the requester.
5. The actual postage is payable when a copy of a record must be posted to a requester.